**For Xbox Players** Due to limitations of our systems, linking your Xbox and Epic accounts can prevent you from being able to play Fortnite Save the World or Battle Royale on any other platforms . For this reason, we recommend linking your Xbox Live Gamertag to one Epic Account, while playing on PC using a second Epic Account.
- PS4 Players can visit the Paragon Website or Fortnite Website.
- Xbox One Players must visit the Fortnite Website
- **If you’re already logged into an account, sign out** At the top right-hand corner there will be a icon of a silhouette – Mouse over this icon and select "Playstation" or "Xbox" **If you’re already logged into an account, sign out**
- Log in using your PSN or Xbox Live credentials.
- Make sure to NOT login with any existing Epic Games Account info, since we’re trying to promote your existing “blank” Epic Account.
- Once logged in, you will be asked to Register. In order to link the account, you will need to use an Email Address *and* Display Name that are NOT being used on another Epic account.
**If you are receiving an error message saying that you’re account is already linked during this process, you are most likely trying to use an email address or display name that are already in use**